Healing and Balancing the Chakras
The Chakras are vortexes of swirling energy that align with the spine. They run from the base of spine to top of the head.
Watch the Video HERE.
The Chakras regulate our energy meridians, organs, and different parts of our personalities. By looking at the things that are going on in our lives we can intuitively know which Chakras could be out of balance.
The Chakras are similar to the energy meridians and when they are out of balance or blocked we will experience different problems or diseases.
We want the Chakras to spin properly so that our energy field is strong and magnetic to positive energy and will bring to us positive people and situations that will guide us on our path.
Ways to heal and balance your Chakras
1. Visit an experienced Energy Healer or Reiki Practitioner.
2. Correct the mental and emotional problems associated with the Chakra in question.
3. Eat a Raw food diet because all the colors of the Fruits and Veggies correspond to the Chakra colors.
4. Have a crystal that is associated with that chakra or the same color and use its energy for healing.
What the Chakras represent
1. Root Chakra (Red) (Base of Spine) – Survival, Physical Reality, Feeling Secure, Foundation, Early Childhood, and Grounding. Your ability to work happily and lovingly here in this physical plane.
2. Sacral Chakra (Orange) (Lower Abdomen) – Creativity, Dreams and Wishes, Intuition, Joy, New Experiences, Abundance and Devotion. Your ability to bring new creations and dreams into the world.
3. Solar Plexus (Yellow) (Upper Abdomen) – Will Power, Self Esteem, Manifesting Goals, Digestion, Self Confidence. Your ability to go out into the world and do what you want to do with confidence.
4. Heart (Green) (Center of Chest) – Sense of Love, Feeling Oneness with Others, Love That Is To Be Given in Service to Others, Joy, and Inner Peace. Some people hold old emotional wounds and trauma here and build walls around the heart. Your ability to love everyone and the Earth.
5. Throat (Blue) (Throat) – Communication, Speaking Your Truth, Expression of Feelings. This is your ability to understand what your mind and heart are trying to communicate and speaking it clearly and effectively.
6. Third Eye (Indigo) (In Between Eye Brows) – Psychic Ability, Visionary Experiences, Seeing Into The Future, Wisdom, Imagination. Your ability to clearly understand messages from people and future experiences clearly. Receiving clear signals and data from the higher dimensions.
7. Crown Chakra (Violet) (Top of Head) – Oneness with All, Pure Bliss, Connection with Our Spirituality. Your ability to connect fully and feel at peace with the infinite or God.